A little military humor:

Michael Terrell

They seriously expect guys in combat to live off that?

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Based on my recollection of combat rations, you're not expected to survive for very long anyway.

Jeroen Belleman

Reply to
Jeroen Belleman

Is is a satire website strictly aimed at our Military and Veterans. Most people mistake the articles as real news stories, even when linked to Veterans websites like RallyPoint. Packaged military rations have a long history of being unappetizing, and MREs have some of the worst ever produced. The ones I received while on cold weather training in the mid '70s were produced during the WWII and Korean War eras.

It is similar to the Babylon Bee in its humor, bur a narrower focus.

Michael Terrell