Auction in Fremont, ca NOW

No connection to this, just posting for NorCal bargain hunters. Be quick, lots start closing in 2 hours, around 11AM PST. enjoy, Bill

Bill Martin

Yikes. Somebody big is liquidating.

--

John Larkin      Highland Technology, Inc

jlarkin

Yeah, if I was closer, there are some smaller items I'd like to grab, but not worth a big freight bill. There is some nice stuff there...

Reply to
Bill Martin

That Ideal wire cutter/stripper uses real TTL.

RL

Reply to
legg