Test equipment auction

I know some of you always seem to be on the look out for test equipment.
I got this email today from Bentley's Auction for 300 lots of test
equipment.

Might all be crap, might be a good item in there.  Anyway here is a
link. Towards the bottom of the page is a link for the picture gallery.
Watch the wrap.

http://auctionsouthwest.com/2014/01/test-measurement-electronics-
equipment-accessories-online-auction/?utm_source=April+21%2C+2014+~+443
+Test+Equipment+Online+Auction&utm_campaign44%3+Test+Equipment
+Auction&utm_medium=email

Tiny url for the above

http://tinyurl.com/lh9bkkw

Auction is in Amarillo, TX but the info says they will ship.

--
Chisolm
Republic of Texas

Re: Test equipment auction

3

I don't think i will bother.  I do not like having farcebook shoved down
my throat.

?-(

Site Timeline