Application of instrumentation and control.

Cheers all.Niece to have you. I want to acquire some knowledge on the above subject. Can any one aquaint me with literature or website on the application to the following subject matters : aerospace, satellite,fractionating column,nuclear station process and any other technology.

Reply to
iyoloma

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

This OP wants to buy/make/research 007 stuff. I think we should tell somebody, like those nice American authorities, especially about the "Other Technology" sheenanegins.

Dangerous, this there "Other Technology" stuff is, mark my words. I'll ask Ol' Jim T down at the Barn, what he thinks

martin

Reply to
martin griffith