_Anyone using DesignSpark PCB

Found Design Spark PCB program while looking at comments about Sprint PCB. No cost for commercial or hobby use. Sounds nice, but is it really?

Dan

Reply to
dcaster

                       Dan

it is RS components answer to Farnell pushing eagle

I only jsut fired it up and tried a script to import eagle schematic and pcbs it seemed to work ok, I guess there a learnig curve like with anything else

but it doesn't have any artificial limits on size layers etc. like the free Eagle does

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

...and it comes from the company that developed Pulsonix and Easy-PC.

John

Reply to
John Walliker

Yes I used and I have designed this with it:

Francesco Poderico