Rimu PCB & Schematics..

Hello, I just discovered Rimu PCB & Schematics, while I was searching for a low cost PCB software, but with clear and easy interface and without loosing functionnality. (I'm using Protel at my actual work, but will have to find a really cheaper one but still easy to use. will create my society soon and got not much money..) I just made 2-3 hours of tests with the demo version now, but it seems that I found what I was looking for.. after so many hours of Google search.

so I think I could give you the info, in case it could be of help to someone else.. here is the link :

Fred*

Reply to
fred*