Anyone trying to send me a fax??

Someone in Quebec keeps trying to send a fax to my voice line :-(

Izzat you ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | If Bush was a "MORON", what does that make Obama ?:-)

I usually just swap the two, then answer the phone at the fax machine. When the fax comes, I then fax bact to 'their' voice line a message that tells them they were using the wrong number!

Reply to
PeterD

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

It's almost certainly one of those companies trying to sell vacation packages or the like. They cannot do legally in Canada anymore if you've signed up to with the federal do not call registry, but maybe there's a loophole when crossing the border. You may have to do as Peter suggested: receive the fax to extract their contact number to get taken off their list, but it probably won't work. I had to change my phone number - the lady at Bell felt so sorry for me she didn't charge the usual fee .

=A0 | =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

Better to ask: If Obama is globally respected, well-read and educated, independent, resourceful, creative, honest, hard working, fair- minded, conciliatory and married to someone with comparable virtues while managing to raise two NICE girls, what does that make Bush?

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

Moses ?:-)

You Canadians need to start worrying... who will you sell oil and coal to when Obama returns the US to horse-back?

...Jim Thompson

       If Bush was a "MORON", what does that make Obama ?:-)

Plug in a fax, get the message, read it then fax an invoice back to the sender for your time!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Use only Genuine Interocitor Parts" Tom Servo  ;-P
Reply to
RFI-EMI-GUY

It's not easy to swap lines... everything is nicely buried "neatly" per SWMBO. But I think I'll do just that ;-)

...Jim Thompson

| 1962 | All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

=A0 =A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

We'll sell oats. Sounds like a nice idea, horses. When it's time for a new vehicle, you just eat the old one.

-- Joe

Reply to
J.A. Legris

=A0 =A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

=A0 =A0 | =A0 =A0mens =A0 =A0 |

=A0 =A0 ...Jim Thompson

Good idea. All large cities should use only horse-drawn=20 transportation. Get rid of the smog belching cars.

Reply to
krw

Oh, boy! His first Disciple!

He has not only left the entire Cheney/Bush "security" apparatus (read: Gestapo) and Iraq/Afghanistan invasions in place, and is continuing the saber-rattling at Iran and now Pakistan, he's piled another trillion or so on top of the deficit!

I don't foresee a very healthy America the next few years.

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Richard The Dreaded Libertaria