Cracking the 433.92 MHz light remote

Used small 433 MHz receiver and transmitter modules to do a replay attack. Now my computrer can control the lights, the Dutch 'klik aan klik uit' type. Those you can get here in many places. Easy to learn the commands. The setup, connected to 2 pins on a parallel port: ftp://panteltje.com/pub/cracking_klik_aan_klik_uit_img_1003.jpg The Linux software to learn and replay commands: ftp://panteltje.com/pub/lremote-0.1.tgz

No special chip needed :)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Hmmm, seems 433mhz cannot be used in the USA. Is there a clone or another version they have for the US?

Martin Riddle

315, 390, 418, 433.92 MHz 868, 915, 916.5 MHz

What's the frequency, Kenneth? It looks like another version.

Reply to
Greegor

Nonsense. I have lots of dedicated short range communications (DSRC) items at 433 MHz here in the USA.

Reply to
JosephKK