Anyone buy from coilcraft?

I've been going through Coilcrafts site trying to find shipping rates. I must be blind but I can't find the info anywhere. I'm in Canada. Does anyone know where there freight charges are listed?

I've gotten samples through them but there are a few items I'm interested in (small quantity 10 of each) but I'm not buying them without knowing freight.

site

Hammy

A small order to the UK cost me $12 freight.

Reply to
Raveninghorde

Why don't you ask them? Send an email to snipped-for-privacy@coilcraft.com and they should be happy to respond.

--
Dave M
masondg44 at comcast dot net

One good thing about Alzheimer\'s; you get to meet new people every day.
Reply to
Dave M

What I've found getting older is that I get to watch really good movies for the first time, all over again. ;)

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan

I already did.

I thought I'd ask here because half the time when you email these companies they dont respond and it's also the weekend.So if they do respond it wont be until next week if ever.

I also went through there check-out but they dont show shipping until you enter all your Credit card and other info.

Reply to
Hammy

Well I answered my own question shipping to Canada is $15.00. I just placed a small order.I know where I'LL be getting my magnetics now though.

I hope they dont use UPS they bone us Canucks with some bogus brokerage fee. I live a stones throw from Michigan and they try to charge me brokerage fees. I'll go get it at the border myself.

Reply to
Hammy

Maybe, but they still have to show you the final total amount before you approve the transaction and they can bill you. Just do it, I say, and cancel if you don't like what you see.

Clifford Heath.

Reply to
Clifford Heath

You can also wrap your own Christmas presents and be totally surprised when you open them.

John

Reply to
John KD5YI

Now that's going to be a great idea when I get to that point! And it will be just exactly what I wanted, too! :) Who could've guessed so well, I wonder?

Jon

Reply to
Jon Kirwan