Sources for enamel magnet wire in Canada

I'm looking for some sources for enamel magnet wire in Canada or that ship to Canada.

I was going to get some spools from

Until I seen the S/H charges anywhere from $25 to $65 dollars is a bit much. Too bad because they had some cores I was interested in too that Newark doesn't have. The spools in question only weigh 1/4 pound total weight would have been about 2 pounds.

Preferably someplace that has reasonable shipping rates like Digikey or Newark $8 to $12 range.

So any Canadians out there wheres a good place to get magnetics ? Cores wire bobbins etc. Newark has some cores but no wire?

Thanks

Reply to
Hammy

Have you tried EIS?

Martin Riddle

Thanks never heard of that place . They dont seem to have anything in there web store smaller then AWG19. I'm guessing #19 means AWG 19.

Reply to
Hammy

qrk

Yup, MWS Wire industries is where we buy magnet wire. They got an amazing selection. Are you looking for very thin stuff? We also get some fine wire from California fine wire.

George Herold

Reply to
ggherold