Any good books on heterogeneous junction transistors(HBT, HEMT etc.,(

Could some transistor guru here plwase provide some pointers on this ? I am looking for some good books on heterogeneous junction transitors. It is odd that while heterogeneous transistors are replacing traditional homogeneous junction transistors in RF|microwave and high power switching applications, there is no good reference book on thse devices. All hints|suggestions will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
amal banerjee

I have a copy of Pulfrey's "Understanding Modern Transistors and Diodes", which I quite like. It covers that stuff pretty well at an advanced undergraduate level.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs