Good Books on Analog/Switched-Capacitor Circuits Design

I can't recommend any but I see Amazon lists several books on switched capacitor circuits. You might try a different approach. Try listing the name of 2 or 3 books on switched capacitor circuits and asking the readers of this thread which one they would recommend for your task. This approach worked very well for a novice programmer on the Python thread.

Howard

Luo XiaoZen wrote:

Reply to
hrh1818

Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing by Roubik Gregorian, Gabor C. Temes

Reply to
Christian S.

Thanks for your suggestion!

I went to Amazon.com and copy the following list w.r.t. "Switched Capacitor Circuits" -- I guess I can ask the circuit design gurus in this group to rank each book on a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being the least useful and 10 being the best):

-- Switched Capacitor Circuits (Van Nostrand Reinhold electrical/computer science and engineering series) (Hardcover) by Phillip E. Allen, Edgar Sanchez-Sinencio.

Your rating:

-- MOS Switched-Capacitor Filters: Analysis and Design (Hardcover) by G.S. Moschytz.

Your rating:

-- MOS Switched-Capacitor and Continuous-Time Integrated Circuits and Systems : Analysis and Design (Communications and Control Engineering) (Hardcover) by Rolf Unbehauen, Andrzej Cichocki.

Your rating:

-- Design of Analog Filters: Passive, Active Rc and Switched Capacitor (Prentice-Hall Series in Electrical and Computer Engineering) (Hardcover) by Rolf Schaumann, M. S. Ghausi, Kenneth R. Laker.

Your rating:

-- Analog MOS Integrated Circuits for Signal Processing by Roubik Gregorian, Gabor C. Temes

Your rating:

-- Selective Linear-Phase Switched-Capacitor and Digital Filters (The International Series in Engineering and Computer Science).

Your rating:

-- Analog Integrated Circuit Design by D. Johns and K. Martin

Your rating:

The remaining items in the Amazon's list are mostly out-of-print books, and thus I didn't list it up...

Reply to
Luo XiaoZen

Is this the only choice? It's quite expensive...

Reply to
Luo XiaoZen

I guess not many people here have read these books...

Reply to
Luo XiaoZen

AFAIK there is an inexpensive student edition available. And of course there are other books, but with that little information you provided it is difficult to make a recommendation.

Reply to
Christian S.

Is the following information sufficient for you to make a recommendation? Thx!