Another "printed circuit"

hamilton

Err..paper is *NOT* magnetic!!!

Reply to
Robert Baer

As I understand it, the component modules have magnets above their contact points. The paper circuit is placed on a steel plate, and the magnets help to ensure contact by clamping the module to the plate through the paper.

It's just a novelty with little practical use, IMO.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

circuits-instantly

"PRINTED"? Gee, it lookeed a lot more like script writing to me!

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson