Another piece of blatant ignorance by SL0WMAN (2023 Update)

The John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sdhn7c$pkp$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And the John Doe troll stated the following in message-id <sg3kr7$qt5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

And yet, the clueless John Doe troll has itself posted yet another incorectly formatted USENET posting on Sun, 12 Sep 2021 15:27:39 -0000 (UTC) in message-id <shl69b$ma5$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me.

Reply to
Edward Hernandez

All aircraft have wing area necessary to generate the lift required for the load - the higher the load the larger the wing area, in general. In comparing aircraft we commonly talk about wing loading (lbs/ft^2 or kg/m^2). The most difficult flight regime for generating lift are low speeds. Most aircraft, but not all such as the SR-71, have a geometry altering trailing edge devices called flaps (and in larger aircraft leading edge devices called slats) to generate more lift at slow speeds, typically while taking off or landing. Accidents have happened after pilots did not extend flaps for takeoff or landing.

Flyguy

And you made an "incorectly" spelled post. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black!

Reply to
Flyguy

can take off and land without flaps and slats, but you'll of course have to know before hand and plan for the extra speed and runway needed

Reply to
Lasse Langwadt Christensen

snipped-for-privacy@ieee.org wrote: ================= >

** This him ?

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

-----------------------------------

** Or they can say as "Sheldon Cooper" regularly does:

" I am NOT not crazy - my mother had me tested ".

** I believe he has a private licence to fly some tiny, POS plane for fun. Millions do, I know a few. Most are total ratbags.

Authorities have no concerns OR liability if such idiots kill themselves or others stupid enough to get aboard.

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Anybody that has a valid pilot's license knows FAR MORE about aviation, flying and aircraft than YOU DO. But, then again, that's not SAYING MUCH!

Reply to
Flyguy

The F-104 paid for the small wing area with an exceptionally high landing speed, in excess of 170 knots, and high stall speed. Both are dangerous. The small wing area also limited maneuverability, essential in dogfights.

Quote:

The Starfighter featured a radical design, with thin, stubby wings attached farther back on the fuselage than most contemporary aircraft. The wing provided excellent supersonic and high-speed, low-altitude performance, but also poor turning capability and high landing speeds.

The Starfighter eventually flew with fifteen air forces but its poor safety record, especially in Luftwaffe service, brought it substantial criticism. The Germans lost 292 of 916 aircraft and 116 pilots from 1961 to 1989, its high accident rate earning it the nickname "the Widowmaker" from the German public.

Phil, there is no need to reply, or to try to insult me. I won't see it.

I have had you plonked for many years, for obvious reasons.

Reply to
Steve Wilson

Flyguy does have inflated ideas about his judgement. He couldn't find his bottom with both hands, but he thinks he can judge other peoples competence from whether or not they agree with his silly ideas. Not a reliable criterion, but when you are as silly as he is, you aren't equipped to do better.

Reply to
Anthony William Sloman

You do know that he lives for these kind of posts --right?

Reply to
Brent Locher

** ROTFL - that is sooooo f****ng funny.

Pilots have no reason to study "aviation" and rarely ever do. Mostly they know SFA about it.

What often happens is, soon as they get a license that gives them the right to kill themselves and others, their HEADS swell up to the size of a planet and they walk around all day acting like they are flying a plane all the time.

I know quite a few GA and commercial pilots, all of them total wankers. Like you.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

Hey SL0WMAN, there you go AGAIN, libeling me without any evidence or facts. And you are unapologetically plagiarizing my words ("SL0WMAN couldn't find his asshole with both hands"), a sign of a mediocre mind. Let's be clear: I AM a licensed pilot with decades and thousands of hours of experience and you are an idiot with NO IDEA WHATSOEVER how to operate an aircraft. Those are the simple FACTS. I also take it that you DIDN'T contact CASA as I recommended.

Reply to
Flyguy

LOL! That is, possibly, the DUMBEST statement I have EVER READ!! That is DEMONSTRABLY FALSE, you BRAIN DEAD IDIOT!!! That would be like saying an English major would have no reason to study ENGLISH!!!

Do you have any FUCKING IDEA how many licensed pilots there are in the world and what PERCENTAGE of those pilots that have "killed themselves?" Obviously NOT, you diminished mentality fool!!!!

Yeah, I am SURE YOU DO!!!!!!

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy is Hysterically & Unintentionally Funny.

=======================================

** It is in fact a very well informed statement.
** ROTFLMAO wot a hoot,
** I really do, just my bad luck I guess.

But take heart - YOU are a far bigger WANKER than any of them.

...... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

No, it is the DUMBEST STATEMENT of the decade, fool.

Yeah, you realized exactly how DUMB what you said is.

No, you don't.

Hardly - you are just BLOWING SMOKE! You can't even name a SINGLE pilot you know, let alone one that KILLED THEMSELVES.

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy is Hysterically & Unintentionally Funny.

====================================

** Now for some more belly laughs...

** It's an absolute fact - you narcissistic MORON !!.
** Guy living next door for 3 years, David Henderson. Ex RAAF ground crew. Licensed to fly single and twin engine Pipers. Talked about it all the time. Was nearly killed twice, that I know of.
  1. Flying over Bass Straight at night with a load of fresh seafood, DH became disoriented seeing the moon reflected on the surface of the sea. Lost it & nearly crashed into the water.
  2. Invited me to accompany him and his lovey ladyfriend ( Pauline) on a short, daylight trip in a twin. I politely declined. The destination was Sydney Airport. When I saw Pauline a few hours later, she looked white as a ghost and would not speak. Eventually she told me what had a happened. On approach to Sydney, DH flew straight into the wake of a big jet while at low altitude. The twin became inverted and started to dive, she screamed her head off.
** Same address, different pilot, Italian gent who flew helicopters for the NSW police. He drove a Lancia sedan. We chatted a lot., Nice enough guy - but all Italians & heli pilots are nuts. ** Friend and colleague Gary Dunn learned to fly a Cessna 172. Strictly fair weather and in daylight, still yet to crash. ** Famous Aussie musician " Ian Moss " - I know him as a customer. Rides a huge Indian motorbike and has learnt to fly a light single. Crazy man. ** I met and chatted with an Australian Mosquito pilot, we used to make those here at Bankstown. He spoke about firing the 4 x 20mm cannons at a target range in Queensland. I also know a woman " Molly Cribb" who helped build Mosquitos during WW2.

....... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

So, none of them killed themselves as you said.

Reply to
Flyguy

** Never said ANY such thing you ASININE FUCKING LIAR
Reply to
Phil Allison

Hey Phil, that is EXACTLY what the f*ck you said, you turd!

Reply to
Flyguy

Flyguy is Hysterically & Unintentionally Funny.

<<
** Then you can easily re-post it, with context of course. It's all actually on this page.

You POS ANENCEPHALIC !!!

Reply to
Phil Allison