Business Proposal

Hello and Good day.

I hope I'm not embarrassing you by reaching out like this.

Firstly, I'll like to introduce myself and possibly propose a business opportunity that I'd like to share with you, in the event you don't mind hearing me out- Maybe explore the possibilities for mutual benefit in the event you're able to support and assist me.

Please note- I am not proposing a transaction that is in any way illegal. Therefore, with this being an initial email- I'll take it as a "Test" email, and once you reply- I can properly introduce myself and we can have a better discussion on Skype or with whatsapp video. That way, we'll get better acquainted with each other and you'd get a better understanding of the transaction that I'm putting to you for your consideration, and before taking this any further.

Thanks for your time in advance and awaiting your positive response accordingly.

Best regards,

Ahmed Mahmoud Ibrahim

Reply to
Robert Baer

Has scam written all over it.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

I like to start all business emails with "I am 100% _not_ writing to you about cocaine."

Reply to
bitrex

It's from a hacked email account...how legit can that be?

Reply to
Bill Martin

Yes. Aint it nyce tew git these i yer inbox on a daily basis? 'specially when IMPOSSIBLE to prevent?

Reply to
Robert Baer

I'd get my Nigerian banker right on it if I were you. ;)

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

Reply to
Phil Hobbs