Another classic reprint restoration

... at

This one features our Bitmap Typewriter as a key tool for restoring electronic schematics.

Reconstruction was done from a mangy xerox copy.

Services available.

-- Many thanks,

Don Lancaster voice phone: (928)428-4073 Synergetics 3860 West First Street Box 809 Thatcher, AZ 85552 rss:

email: snipped-for-privacy@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU's LAIR web site at

don lancaster

8038 circuits were much recommended, but I suspect too often by people that had never used them. Wanting a cheap sig gen once I built one, and found t he descriptions square, triangle and sine were decidedly optimistic. To get one working passably required a scope to set the waveform shape by eye, an d of course it needed a retweak at every frequency change.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

We ended up using the xr205 instead. As in

Many thanks,

don lancaster

At OmniComp/GenRad I used an AD630 and an AD639...

with embellishments to control accuracy and distortion. ...Jim Thompson

I used to like the AD639, because if you drove it with a sawtooth instead of a triangle, you could make a nice phase vernier by just changing the DC offset.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

160 North State Road #203
Briarcliff Manor NY 10510

hobbs at electrooptical dot net
http://electrooptical.net
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Yep. It was a major workhouse for the times. ...Jim Thompson