AN: Gurugram #66...

... is newly available for free download at

It is A Newbie's intro to the web.

Additional gurugrams at

Sourcecode at

Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

... is newly available for free download at

It is A Newbie's intro to the web.

Additional gurugrams at

Sourcecode at

Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

so what -- "newbie" and "guru" guides are a dime a dozen

.

.

***
Reply to
Winston Turnbull

... said the newbie to the guru.

--
Rich Webb   Norfolk, VA
Reply to

So is poor use of english and grammar. Where are the "newbie" and "guru" guides you wrote, edited, and posted online? BTW, how many electronics books and magazine articles have you had published?

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Reply to
pbdelete

Well, of course, it completely eliminates any need for all of the other guides.

Amazing how one poster in twelve seconds flat mastered the entire document, properly completed all of the exercises on both levels, and managed to do so under a stealth mode that completely bypassed our access log records.

BTW, this is something like my 2027th technical paper.

--
Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

"The page cannot be found" :-(

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

...Jim Thompson Please try again. I thought I corrected it within two minutes after cancelling the original.

If not, there is an a in tinaja.

Sorry about that.

--
Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Duh! Oooops! tinja => tinaja ;-)

...Jim Thompson

 Click to see the full signature

Come to think of it (after careful further research), there are TWO a's in tinaja.

--
Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

golly gosh - now if I could only find the f in motivation.

--
William Tasso

http://williamtasso.com/words/what-is-usenet.asp
Reply to
William Tasso

Which one addresses how to start a successful used CD trading website?

Lumpy

-- Were you the voice of Casper? No. Popeye, Snagglepuss and Wells Fargo Bank.

Lumpy

of course.

--
Many thanks,

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Lumpy:

Guides for that are a dime a dozen.

Reply to
BrotherBart

Jim Thompson wrote

Nice billboard.

--
Charles Sweeney
http://CharlesSweeney.com

Go away spammer.

Reply to
Viper

Hi: I am looking to get feedback on design tools. I am interested in tools that do schematic capture and digital logic simulation of design at the gate level, in the area of embedded systems. I'd like to hear comments (pros and cons) on the following:

  1. Tools that capture design (e.g. schematics) and tools that simulate/verify the design. I am primarily interested in digital design but would like to know comments on analog design as well (strong/weak points of design & verification?)

  1. Tools (both discrete and integrated) that go from design to board layout and routing.

The context of this survey is embedded processor digital design. I am more interested in tools that would be used by a single engineer, or a small group (e.g. < 5) of engineers, rather than an enterprise version that incorporated version control, file management, etc. Thanks John

PS: I am not associate with any tool vendor. I am interested in what practicing engineers and scientist use to help me make some connections between hardware architecture and design, and software architecture and design.

Reply to
John Hudak

Go away Viper.

...Jim Thompson