Need a guiding hand finding replacement components

Need help sourcing a replacement rotary potentiometer for a regulation PCB on a gas combi-boiler. It controls the temp adjust function for my Central Heating. Have currently bypassed it with a paper-clip, but would like to replace it. Anyone out there able to advise?

Reply to
Jigster

That's sorta like asking you for a torque converter for my car without telling you what kind of car I have. Really.. you need to give out more information. What kind of "gas combi-boiler" is it? What is a "gas combi-boiler" anyway??? What does it look like? Are there any numbers on the pot that might give a clue as to it's properties? What does it look like? How big is it? Etc, etc, etc!!!!

--
Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the

DaveM

I've located a replacement for you.

Anonymous