Alphanumeric font (8x16)

Hi,

Could anyone tell me where to find alphanumeric font graphics which are of 8x16 pixels size? I only need fonts of ascii code below 128. Thanks!

Reply to
dereklai2k

Try looking at BDF unix fonts if you want a lot of choice. If you have a Chinese font anyway you could just use that part of it, assuming you like the appearance of those glyphs.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

What is your email?

Reply to