Sixteen Segment Alphanumeric LED Displays

I'm looking for approx. 2" tall sixteen segment alphanumeric LED displays. I can't seem to find very many companies who manufacturer them in this size. In fact I have only found one company and I'm not impressed with the quality.

Does anyone know of any other companies I can get these through?

Thanks

Reply to
Mike

Kingbright has got some 2.3" 16 segment LED displays: CA:

CC:

HTH, Mark Van Borm

Reply to
Mark VB