Ac switch cap simulation

How can i do ac simulation of switch capacitor circuit in spice? Thanks in advance

Reply to
lionelgreenstreet

Go to the spice website and read the instructions?

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Switch capacitor circuits are transient. I don't believe there is any way to do AC analysis. Are you designing a filter? When I was doing SCFs, switcap was what was used to verify the response. However, the software has been in flux over the years, probably due to creaping feature-ism and a declining use of SCF in general.

Reply to
miso