LDO AC analysis

hello

could you tell me how to do AC open loop LDO simulation properly?

how the inputs should be polarized when i open the loop to pass device give me the current i want to.

when i do transient and op analyses, everything is ok. vref is connected to - and output voltage through feedback divider to +.

i want the AC simulation to be adequate TRANSIENT simulation, to be sure how gain, UGF and pole/zero position influence transient response

thanks in advance

regards

Reply to
jutek