A Product Design Invitation

Ah. My error. I apologize for mis-speaking. Carry on.

Reply to
Guy Macon

That's like a burglar ransacking your home to teach you a lesson about leaving your windows unlocked.

John

While ignorance seems to be one of your strong suits, ignore-ance
doesn\'t.  Or was it your intent to violate the tenets of your no-troll
policy in order to propagate this and the related threads for some
peculiar reason?

BTW, \'wrote\' is in the past tense and is used incorrectly, above.
Reply to
John Fields

--
Apology excepted.
Reply to

Right- it looks like he has already decided that you be bit-bucket'ed off USENET entirely. I am so glad to know that the idiot will save me from your posts- just another example of a self-absorbed narcissist, so many of those rejects around.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Close, but no cigar. Jack and Guy appear to be about 35 miles apart.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

"When anyone resorts to personal attacks, it is almost always because they are losing an argument." -The Happy Heretic

You have posted various things, some of them true and some of them lies. Shall I post direct quotes of the ones that were lies - again?

That one is the truth. It isn't original, of course; it has been explained at least a dozen times by me and others, but hey, if it makes you feel good telling the truth once in a while, who am I to discourage you? If you don't like moderation, don't crosspost to moderated newsgroups. And don't whine if you decide to let someone else decide where your posts go.

Because you are becoming repetitive, I am going to wind up this discussion with you. Or rather, I am going to wind up my end of this discussion with you - you are of course free to wrote what you choose just as I am free to ignore you.

Reply to
Guy Macon

My apologies for rewriting a past tense statement and missing one word.

"Usenet: wisdom in homeopathic doses." -Paul Martin

Reply to
Guy Macon

Is Guy Macon that same p.o.s. who was posting under ProductDeveloper with his moron level dogma?

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

Yep, Guy Macon got us by the balls. I knew for long that he was the misarable piece of shit that he is, killfiled him, but never expected this. Bit of shame that modern easy-to-use newsreaders don't offer full control of the headers, otherwise it would be easy to bypass this bastard.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'invalid\' when replying by email)

"Fred Bloggs" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com...

bastard.

Even worse I'd think. I seem to recall that ProductDeveloper actually had some knowledge about electronics, where Guy Macon highest achievement is a poorly designed R/C decade box.

Okay, that's cheap and nasty. I never designed a decade box so I should keep my mouth shut. I apologize.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'invalid\' when replying by email)
Reply to
Frank Bemelman

Macon, do you really think even only one of the S.E.D. regulars will join your group? Not now any more after how you acted in those threads here. Just give up your stupid idea as was the case with teaching us to write [OT] or whatever in the header. I can see that you are not even following your own suggestion, but Rich who clarified this. Your "contribution" is just a nuisance, I declare you the most *unpopular* "guy" in this NG. At least you win this title. Congrats.

--
ciao Ban
Bordighera, Italy

Hasn't Guy Macon developed products for Mattel Toys? That puts him head and shoulders above the low life Jack Durbin. There's no question in my mind that Durbin is a dirty business type, whereas at least Macon produced something to make children happy. But then even Durbin is head and shoulders above that other worthless fraud, Seim, a thoroughly corrupt parasite and low life making a living defrauding the American tax payer.

Reply to
Fred Bloggs

He can't do that. All he can do is prohibit me from posting to his little kingdom, and call me a pedophile. Nobody really cares what the hell he thinks, and I'm not about to post to his group, so that doesn't matter.

I actually do care what you think for some bizarre reason, though. Why are you always so nasty to everybody?

--
Bob Monsen
Reply to

"Fred Bloggs" schreef in bericht news: snipped-for-privacy@nospam.com...

achievement

GM developed?? For Mattel? - I can hardly believe it. I must have missed that thread. Perhaps he 'enveloped' products for Mattel, in the mail room.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'invalid\' when replying by email)
Reply to
Frank Bemelman

I was the Project engineer and project manager Diva Starz, Mattel's best selling new toy for the year 2000 -- I managed a sixteen person, two city design team and supervised hand-off to the manufacturing team in China. I was the design engineer/programmer on various other Mattel products. I was Heart monitor engineer for the ABC television network game show "The Chair." I have designed Grounding systems or recording studios, done patent research for a major Los Angeles law firm and designed and built a cryptographic atomic-decay random number generator. I designed the first DVD-RAM replication line, designed electronic controls for pneumatics, servos, and chillers and have trained electrical engineers in Japan. I Designed a low-cost gas analyzer/smog tester and babied it through acceptance testing at the General Motors proving ground in Pheonix. Every Boeing 777, 757, AV8B Harrier, and C-17 Globemaster either has parts that I designed or has parts that were tested using equipment I designed. And yes, I have seen the happy faces of children as they played with toys that I either designed or managed the design of. Have you made the world a better place?

Reply to
Guy Macon

It didn't need any, because the subject line started with 'OT:'.

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Because John Fields, apparently, enjoys investing effort into criticizing stuff that _he_ doesn't like. Usually, in no uncertain terms. ;-D

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Pig Bladder

So, what's so bad about murdering paedophiles?

--
The Pig Bladder from Uranus
Reply to

Then why don't you tell about your experiences doing these things, which actually sound interesting, rather than waste everybody's time making stupid piss wars?

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise