aerospace test show

This will be in Long Beach, Nov 8-10. There should be a bunch of VME and other embedded sort of stuff.

Come by the Highland Technology booth for a *free* obnoxious refrigerator magnet. Sorry, no iPods...that's all we can afford.

Interestingly for a trade show, the exhibition and all the technical sessions are free.

John

You mean Guy Macon's private playground? 'Cause I'm not on his whitelist.

John

You only posted there once, and the post was approved despite it being a flame. (Flames directed at the moderator are usually approved, flames directed against other users are not.)

Alas, I am on a hot project and have not been promoting the group, but eventually I will get some slack time. In the meantime, any relevant post to misc.business.product-dev will be approved, and anyone who appears to not be a kook or a flamer will be whitelisted.

Reply to
Guy Macon