9:30 PM (GMT-06:00)

Hi All,

If GM-6 = 9:30 PM, so the GMT +8 should be 11:30 AM next day?

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Yes.

Reply to
mc

mc =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Thanks, how about summer saving time ?

Change [GMT -6] to 25hrs a day?

Boki.

Reply to
Boki

Eh ?

The Windows clock has the answers btw.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore

. mc ??:

. Thanks, how about summer saving time ?

. Change [GMT -6] to 25hrs a day?

No. Change [GMT -6] to [GMT -5].

Reply to
mc

Eeyore =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

You mean to update time by internet ? and then check each other ?

You didn't reply my another question - [Audio amp output volume become lower or quiet.] ~~~

Boki.

Reply to
Boki

mc =E5=AF=AB=E9=81=93=EF=BC=9A

Thanks a lot !

Best regards, Boki.

Reply to
Boki

You could do that too. I meant that I never can get the idea of which is '+' and which is '-' but if I look at the places listed I get it. Here's another useful link btw

I missed it. I'll go and look.

Graham

Reply to
Eeyore