hybrid structured asic

I'm looking to make some sort of low volume, low cost ICs. From what I can tell hybrid structured asics would be the most inexpensive option.

Is this the case and what sort of tools are needed to create the design. My circuit consists of a few opamps, some resistors, diodes and capcitors.

tmort

(1) Circuit schematic (2) Photos and dimensions of the I/C chips or individual transistors, chip resistors and capacitors (3) Drawing capability (4) Photolithography (5) Screen making (6) Screening and firing layers (7) Chip mount (8) Wire bond

Or hire it done. Surf on "hybrid" and "thick film"

...Jim Thompson

If I were to provide a circuit schematic, what sort of ballpark would it cost to hire it out? Setup costs and cost/piece.

Low cost/low volume is sort of relative

thanks Jim Thomps>

Reply to
tmort

I have no idea now. I last ran a thick film hybrid line in 1973.

As I advised before, surf on "hybrid" and "thick film".

...Jim Thompson