~$50 DMM

And it does not come with a way to drive the sockets. The extension does not fit the sockets. The bottom line: **Don't Waste Your Money**

Reply to
John S

Errr... Sorry, wrong thread. Sorry about my one below this one, too.

Reply to
John S

That would work too, and is how commercial TC welders work. I'm surprised that 50 V worked, though.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

Hmm I've got some Stainless steel flux, I can give that a try. It's too bad there aren't some DMM's that use copper Constantan. George H.

Reply to
George Herold

There's no such thing as fog here in the winter... we do get all these lovely ice crystals drifting down.

George H.

Reply to
George Herold