5 to 15 watt fm transmitter schematic/plans needed

hi, any body point me to any schematics for a diy 5 to 15 watt fm transmitters , 88 to 108 mhz .

thanks, mark

Reply to
mark krawczuk

probably more time/cost-effective to grab one of those cheapies off ebay.

Reply to
rebel

5 to 15 watt ?

That's a small radio station.

--

Bye.
   Jasen

SioL

While you're at it, go ahead and grab one of those FCC licenses to go with it. (Assuming you're in the US.)

It's illegal to operate at those power levels without a license.

(Technically, the FCC Part-15 limits are specified in terms of field strength, but you'd have to have a really shitty antenna system at 15 watts to pass that spec.)

Reply to
mpm

Illegal almost everywhere, what else do you need to know?

--
 JosephKK
  --Schiller

Indeed it is. Regrettably such s**te is readily sourced from ebay, with current listing like 230114457362 (6W) and 230114128837 (15W).

Reply to
budgie

On a sunny day (Wed, 11 Apr 2007 09:56:12 +0800) it happened budgie wrote in :

This one is interesting:

Here a simpler diagram:

;-)

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Ah, the venerable 4CX1000A. I abandoned the Sears Roebuck catalog when I got my first "RCA Transmitting Tube Manual". ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise, Plainclothes Hippi

Or exciter.

#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794