wanted 12 vdc to 240 volt ac inverter schematic ( s ) 100 watt to 200 watt

hi, any body know where i can get a schematic ( s ) of 12 volt to 240 vac inverter 100 to 200 watt ?

something with pretty well easy to obtain parts .. i`ve had a half decent look on the net , found some good ones, but maybe some one has others ?

mark krawczuk

Reply to
mark krawczuk

Far easier to just buy one these days. I've seen 150W ones for under $40. I doubt you could buy the parts much cheaper than that.

MrT.

Reply to
Mr.T

"Mr.T"

?
** Customer gave me a 300 watt inverter to fix about a month ago.

Inside were 2 ferrite transformers, 8 high current TO220 mosfets, 8 high voltage TO220 mosfets, 3 ICs and dozens of diodes transistors & passives.

Over the counter in Sydney would cost you well over $200 to buy all the bits and the transformers are naturally custom wound jobs.

The allow case alone would cost $40 .

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

"mark krawczuk = crackpot "

** You gotta believe god put cretins like "mark" on earth to give the rest of us someone to laugh at.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

No chance of building one close to the price you can buy one for off-the-shelf. $55 at Jaycar retail:

Dave.

 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
David L. Jones

You can even get them at aldi

Reply to
F Murtz

"Phil Allison"

The *alloy* case alone would cost $40 alone.l

.... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

you wanker have you ever thought taht i might have my own case and parts u fukwit ?

Reply to
mark krawczuk

"mark krawczuk = crackpot "

** You did not claim to before and still are not claiming to have any.

So no - I did not and still do not think that.

So you are a congenital LIAR as well as a criminal psychopath.

..... Phil

Reply to
Phil Allison

tell me where u live phil and i`ll kill ya.

Reply to
mark krawczuk

you f****it phil , what do you think i was going to do with a schematic , i was going to make one, cause i felt like it , AND DO I HAVE TO SAY EVERYTHING THAT I WANT , ALL I ASKED FOR WAS A SCHEMATIC... DOES IT MATTER WETHER I HAVE PARTS OR NOT NO YOU NEWBIE.

Reply to
mark krawczuk