48mhz PIC?

Hello,

I've got a PIC18F2455 that I would like to run at 48mhz using a 4mhz crystal. How would I go about setting it up? I'm using the winpic800 software and my settings choices are as follows

under "CPU system clock":

96mhz PLL div 6 96mhz PLL div 4 96mhz PLL div 3 96mhz PLL div 2

under "Oscillator Selection": No Divide (Direct 4mhz input) divide by 2 (8 mhz input) divide by 3 (12 mhz input) ... divide by 12 (48mhz input)

Which of each should I select to run the CPU at 48mhz (12mips)? Thanks!

Best Regards, Matt Carpenter

Reply to
mattcarpenter

Hello Matt,

Table 2-3 should give you fully information about all configuration options, espicially for USB.

HTH Michael

Reply to
Michael Lange

I meant the datasheet for the PIC 18F USB family, but you did know this, sure.

Michael

Reply to
Michael Lange