2 part PCB - screw terminal connector

I'm looking for a 2 part terminal, where one piece is bolted or screwed into the base of an enclosure which can accept side entry wires using screw terminal where the screw is vertical for ease of access.

This base terminal must have a vertical socket top mate with a PCB pin/plug on the reverse side of a PCB.

I've started wading through 2 part wire/PCB systems but they aren't generally mountable and are designed for the socket to be the opposite side of the "screw".

In this case I need a combination where the connector is covered by the PCB so the PCB can be added after the wires have been attached to the screw teminals.

Any pointers would be appreciated.

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

Many thanks for the link. It's a shame their only European distributor is in Greece!

In the mean time I have found Phoenix Contact who seem to have the right gender, cable entry and mounting requirements.

Many thanks again.

--
Mike Perkins
Video Solutions Ltd

Thats a surprise. They are on the shelf at Altronics in Sydney I know thats a long way from Europe but does it matter these days? We often get things in a week or so from USA or China and occasionaly from UK.

--
John G.
Reply to