Speaker connector/terminal

I need to replace the speaker terminal block on a JVC SXPW33 subwoofer, and so far haven't been able to find the right replacement. Link to picture of both sides above. The most important thing that it must have is the top side fits in a 1 inch cutout, with a mounting screw on each side. Please let me know if you know where this may be obtained.

Reply to
oldfogie

Check these out... The size might not be exactly what you want, but they probably close. Might be able to make them work.

Dave M
MasonDG44 at comcast dot net  (Just substitute the appropriate characters in the
address)

Some days you're the dog, some days the hydrant.
Reply to
DaveM

Silly question, but have you tried JVC?

--
*Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

                  To e-mail, change noise into sound.
Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)