2.4 GHz front end ?

It seems that I bought the last T7024 worldwide. This is a nice 2.4GHz front-end by Atmel

but the usual distributors (Farnell, Digikey, Mouser) show zero stock.

Any suggestion on where to get a dozen of them? Or, has anybody an experience with similar devices from other vendors? (RFMD seems to offer the RF5755

but before trying this out I would hear some suggestions)

Pere

Reply to
o pere o

Digikey has stock.

JW

Thanks! Somehow I managed to search only for the QFN package... oops!

Pere

Reply to
o pere o