2.4 GHz linear board....

2.4 GHz linear board from ebay came today:

This is what the PCB looks like:

And this is the other side, the copper bottom heat spreader, PCB and heatspreader are one thing:

It is an interesting board, the transitors (MOSFETS) seem to be a special issure of the MRF286, datasheet says ' pilot production prototype'...

The good thing is the trimers, on side of the push-pull with solder stripes, opposite site with a real trimmer, need to shift this from 2.3something GHz to 2.4...

Bias pots for the MOSFETS, temp sensor outputs....

Proof that it is all possible is already done, somebody beat me to it:

Watt Amplifier.htm

Note the metal frame to push the heat spreader against the heatsink.

More parts came in.. ceramic filters for about 1 GHz...

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

You should treat that woodworm.

Syd
Reply to
Syd Rumpo

On a sunny day (Tue, 07 Oct 2014 20:03:39 +0100) it happened Syd Rumpo wrote in :

Those are black holes to the other side of the universe where young virgins dance the hulahoop

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Have you checked the number, should be 70.

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

Better than this one? Please let us having some fun without insults as is usually the case here.

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

On a sunny day (Wed, 08 Oct 2014 09:47:28 +0800) it happened Reinhardt Behm wrote in :

Na, I think the answer is 42

Reply to
Jan Panteltje

Oh my, that means 28 have been---- violated.

However, I think the number should be 72.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Is there not a group for comedians?

Reply to
John S

My response was meant to be as humorous as the post to which I was responding. Perhaps I misjudged. I apologize.

Reply to
John S

On a sunny day (Wed, 08 Oct 2014 06:58:08 -0500) it happened amdx wrote in :

Jan Panteltje

Context/nuance is often not conveyed in text, so no big deal. May be one reason emoticons were invented and useful. A smiley face would have made your comment different, no matter how juvenile it makes you feel. :-) Mikek

amdx

I know, Mike, but I have a problem remembering to add the emoticons as well as which one I should use. Sorry about that, too.

How about a bald head and sad? (:(

Reply to
John S

And I understood it that way. The part about insults referred to other discussions in this group.

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

That looks very, very sad. It even made your nose disappear ;-)

--
Reinhardt
Reply to

Maybe you should add an emoticon to *every* post. A serious post could be >:|

--

Rick
Reply to

I guess I can't get this right (:-(

But now I have a knose (:-)

Reply to
John S

Man, I just don't fit in here. Sorry guys.

Reply to
John S

It looks evil either way I tilt my head. Was that your intention? (:-(

Reply to
John S

To look serious. =|:\ This is confused while wearing a hat.

--

Rick
Reply to

It's ok, you may be a square, but our circle is big enough for you to fit in. :-) Please stay and play with us! Mikek

Reply to
amdx