Analog Front End?

hi every body i'm a new guy but i want to ask u all a favor i'm designing a Variable Gain Amplifier in an analog front end of PRML channel at 1Gb/sec can anyone help me to get sources of information that will help me in my design N.B. it's my graduation project

Reply to
nimo

Graduation from what? What classes have you taken?

Reply to
Richard Henry

nimo ( snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com) ha scritto:

:: hi every body

Is it a joke?

Reply to
SBS

ADL5391

Vladimir Vassilevsky

You'd better go back and take some Remedial English first.

Good Luck! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise