10G

This sounds mostly insane to me.

Wildly optimistic for sure - it's only a cellphone-radio technology.

It's sponsored content from NCTA. Following the link yields:

.

Those vertical things look like transporter beams or something. Very striking. But 10G beams are not generally vertical. Oh, well.

Joe Gwinn

Reply to
Joe Gwinn

I don't want 3D virtual critters roaming around in my house. Our 100 Mbit internet is fast enough for streaming movies and downloading Firefox updates. A little faster wouldn't change my life much.

The hot trend is dumb flip phones.

Hammers and beds and bookshelves and doors haven't changed much in centuries. Some things get good enough.