Wanted: Sharp R23FT commercial microwave control unit (circuit board) and keypad (used pa...

Looking for parts for a Sharp commercial microwave R23FT.

Need DPWBFB062WRU0 or MODPWBFB062WRU0 control unit (circuit board).

Need FPNLCA986WRK0 control panel frame with keypad (used considered)
or just the keypad if new / NOS.

These parts may be respectively mislabeled as DPWBFB062WRUo
FPNLCA986WRKo and MODPWBFB062WRUo.

Will also consider an entire used oven R23FT depending on location and
condition.

Thanks,

William E. Miller
snipped-for-privacy@usa.net

WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)

WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140#
models preferred)

While I will consider MOST ANY Sharp model, I am most interested in
these part & model numbers:

 - CPWBFB069MRU0 models R1405 & R1406

 - CPWBFB075MRU0 models R1500 R1501 R1502 R1502LK R1505 R1505F R1505LK
R1506

 - CPWBFB076MRU0 (was CPWBFB064MRU0) models Sharp R1510F R1511 R1511F
R1512 R1512F R1514 R1514F R1514H R1520 R1520LK R1520LQ R1520LW

Prefer entire control panel assembly with control panel frame, keypad
and control unit (circuit board) but will consider just the control
unit (circuit board with display).

Used and even non-working is FINE, but PLEASE let me know if (and how)
if it is physically broken or damaged.

Thanks,

William E. Miller
snipped-for-privacy@usa.net

Re: WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)

I will also consider (and consider uninstalling from the wall) entire
ovens of these models, regardless of functionality.

William E. Miller
snipped-for-privacy@usa.net
(prototech AT usa DOT net)
OR 765_378_4640

Re: WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)
replying to Sharp Guy, Ken Hill wrote:
Hi, I need the  control panel if you think it works. My buttons fell off.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/re-wanted-used-defective-sharp-microwave-control-panels-r-890473-.htm

Re: WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)

I've got one you can have, I need to check the #, but if I need to
deassemble and or pack it for shipping, I'd want something for that.
It stopped cooking, was over 5 years old so I just replaced it.

Re: WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)

wonder what the OP is using them for??

Re: WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)

re: wonder what the OP is using them for??

And I wonder why Eric still has a unit that stop cooking. <g>

Re: WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)

Inertia. I threw it on the recycle pile and haven't gotten around to
recycling.

Re: WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)
replying to Eric in North TX, Sharp Guy wrote:
I have a Sharp carousel model R-1502.  Control panel does not work for a while
and some electronics went bad yesterday.  You can have it but I need to
unmounts it and can't locate the instructions manual.  I am located in CT in
postal zip code 06070.

--
posted from
http://www.homeownershub.com/maintenance/wanted-used-defective-sharp-microwave-control-panels-r15-289458-.htm

Re: WANTED: used/defective Sharp microwave control panels (R15## & R140# models preferred)

"posted on February 20, 2008, 12:18 am"

I doubt, after 8 years, that Eric is still waiting to fix it.

Site Timeline