EPROM collectors?

Anyone interested in swapping the 45 EPROM's I don't need for my collection? I would already be happy with a few new ones for my collection in exchange.

The ones I have are pulled out of working equipment, and most will probably work. Pretty standard types, but in good shape.

Let me know, and I'll send you a list!

Ron Norway

Reply to
Ron

n?

.

Collecting? Interested in some SEEQ parts?

Reply to
a7yvm109gf5d1

I tried to contact you through the email address as presented in the message, but didn't yet hear from you. Please, let me know how to contact you.

Ron Norway

skrev i meld> Anyone interested in swapping the 45 EPROM's I don't need for my

collection?

exchange.

probably

Collecting? Interested in some SEEQ parts?

Reply to
neodymium