Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

quality Microphone component to record voices with a 160 ° angle min
Hi everyone, sibility to record voices that are 2M from the device in which it will be e mbedded). I was thinking about 2 or 3 "standard" microphones put in an array, but thi s is a newbie...

Is there an 18V LM358?
I made a circuit with some LM358, where I need very close to the maximum 32V power supply. It worked as expected up to about 21V - 22V, but above that, it started behaving strangely. I replaced the...
1
1

WII game console.
It doesn't look much in the way of component harvest, so it has a reprieve till I find out more about it. Does it do anything useful - or is it just a game console? Thanks.

SH79F329AX
Found this in a laptop battery and sort of guessed it might be a flash micro. Only found 1 data sheet - and its in Chinese. Can anyone help? Thanks.
3
3

Low voltage white LEDs.
First bicycle headlamps and now an under shelf light. I'm starting to find white LEDs that run from 2x AAA cells - can't find any boost circuit at all. Anyone got a link to a data sheet that explains...
4
4

Electronics repair Service Centre in Hyderabad | Econ Service Center
The Samsung LG Electronics Service Centre in Hyderabad offers entire branded firm repair service like LG, Whirlpool, and Samsung brand successful way

Silicon Capacitor
My question: Has anyone used silicon capacitors for anything in the audio range? Is there any information to how they perform as far as audio related characteristics like harmonic distortion?

Motorola RCA 24718140 24712879
hello, From an 60's or 70's computer power supply I have those paired transistors but I am not able to find their figures. Three of them are Motorola's and the last one from RCA. Any Idea ? With kind...
1
1

Finding 100A TVS diode?
BZW6-26, 26v TVS unidirectional diode, through-hole, obsolete, n/a. The original datasheet says that the 600W peak pulse power is measured over 10/1000 uS waveform, but the 100A forward surge current...
2
2

LA3607 likely fakes
I was just to order some LA3607 graphic equalizer chips from this seller (have other stuff in the cart from them) when realized that the chips in the photo are almost 100% fakes: there are traces of...
5
5

Resistors needed locally
I am in need for 10 3300uf 10vdc 105 degree resistors. I live in the Dallas/Ft Worth area and I would like to pick them up locally. I have tried Frys with no luck. Any ideas? Thanks in advance. D
2
2

Senisys data book - early 1990s vintage
Anyone have one of these they want to part with or scan a few pages for me? Looking for data sheets on Senisys IR opto interrupter pairs S-1945 and S-1865. Looks like Senisys was taken over by...

is Futurlec reliable? (wrt fake parts)
I was looking for a supplier of low noise jfets and found some good prices at Futurlec (.com). Never purchased from them but I recall adding their shop to the bookmarks after reading favorable...
2
2

Led thermal design...
This newsgroup seems to be deserted. Does anyone can help me to arrange a led array to reduce heat ? I can give further details if someone show up.
3
3

HDMI, DVI standard, adaptability?
I see plenty of DVI-to-HDMI and HDIM-to-DVI adapters to be purchased. Are these standards equally convertible without losing fidelity (manufacturing quality issues aside)? Are such adapters simply...
3
3