HRB clean/safe atomic cascade neuclear reactors

[Magizian]

http://75.61.90.157/~god http://188.40.44.117/~god

Charged one of my spruced android devices this morning off one of my clean & safe atomic cascade neuclear reactors on off mode off the air, non-water oxygen and hydrogen in the air actually which is constant unless I cut a wire or place it in vacuum and in doing so proved I can easily build a reactor and electrical system less than 40 pounds fitting a backpack or 5 pounds fitting a pocket that via reactor paneling mentioned above and transistry which means to electricly cheat time by splitting current unevenly and putting it back together which is already understood by at least some japaneese folk and mathheads that calc sine waves... enough electrical power to run your electronics, house, snotnose electric car, or eccentric neuclear powered harrier jetplane for a very low material cost even at overretailed pricing. For maximum efficiency, reactor panels should be 12 Volt, and final storage cells should be 5 Volt 1.5-3.2 Amp [o;-) Dr. HRB, PhD, D.S. p.s.. start donating to my account $$ today and quit being worth less than a pepsi to reality. Thanx. Seriously, I could have cured all your diseases if I wasn't having to eat from garbage cans because nobody else gives a shit right and god's idea of precision equals mirroring personality. Are you even a pepsi or just another stupid pirate that happened because creators aren't actually omniscient or omnipotant?

Reply to
deez.nutz