SMD ident, bipolar chars, package types etc (2024 Update)

I notice that smd identification tools are disappearing from the web for one reason or another. are difficult

At the same time, basic transistor functional types remain difficult to search or compare, even as they become increasingly unobtainable due to part obsolescence.

For those interested, there are five excel spreadsheets covering work I've done in the past, compiling from various sources.

At present the markings include duplicates from differing sources that haven't yet been weeded out - only about half way through this on the mark-to-type list (the type-to-mark list is generated from the other on the file's name-date.

The bipolar listings, though far from complete (~64K lines), have various bogus part numbers (generated in error or mischief) identified and removed.

See the Semiconductor Identification Tools links - they are direct downloads of the zipped spreadsheets.

RL

Reply to
legg

While the site is out of order due to chinese denial of service attacks, the files may still be accessed through the Wayback Machine.

*/
RL

Reply to
legg