Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

SCSI.
Just won a few SCSI cards - even found drivers for some of them. Is SCSI still used? Thanks.
7
7

What form of words would I present a search engine to find out
What form of words would I present a search engine to find out the technical info on lithium jump starters, how they work, what is the bank of the three pin TO packages in the positive line to car...
4
4

Help identifying connector
(The images of the plug are stills from a video. I don?t have it in my possession.) The header measures approx.: pin dia: 0.6 mm,0.024 in spacing: 3.85 mm, 0.152 in How can I identify the type of...
2
2

Making precision PCBs with Sharpie and 3D printer
Pretty creative method. Still involves etchant, though... Using permanent marker, a 3D printer and etching to create a PCB. I used FreePCB to create PCB layout and a gerber-file. I then used Flatcam...
22
22

FLOSS - [tlnomiva] : Transmission Line Nominal Values
[tlnomiva] : Transmission Line Nominal Values without Tolerance - from Cable Specifications and Technical Data Sheets : FLOSS for MS Windows: Source Download: Setup Download:

60's-vintage motor overload heaters
Original on the left, purchased replacement on the right. Questioning whether these are equivalent for an old General Electric motor starter overload (CR106). Seems like slightly different approaches...
4
4

Mysterious part in an old calculator
Could someone identify the blue part (marked on the board SC81EIA4R7M), please? It's used in an old calculator Casio FX-602P, manufactured in year 1984. The part is connected across the power supply...
5
5

more soldering with hot air
I ment that about the hot air to go out as email to a friend. As it seems there are some here that know about the hot air I have a qusetion about it. Just starting to play with it myself after dealing...

soldering
Clint you asked about the temperature of soldering the surface mounted devices. Most of them are recommended to follow a heating curve that lasts about 2 or 3 minutes. Here is a url to a file that...
4
4

Help with SMB BJT identification?
3-terminal (well 4, including the tab) SOT-89/TO-243 (4.5 x 2.5 mm) package. Marked: 2108A 2216/36 Thanks.
3
3

Replacement LED?
The LED in my flashlight is blinking (2/sec). It?s not the support circuitry (constant current): the voltage across the LED is constant 4v. I presume it?s a failure mode of the LED. It happens...
34
34

MSI 945P.
The motherboard looks more or less standard form factor - but the CPU cooler pretty much precludes a case with any drive bays. Is it possible to use a normal cooler that doesn't extend beyond the edge...

3417WA Base number - suspected Li charger chip.
Not had any luck with Google so far. Does anyone reccognise this base number? Thanks for any help.

Condensateurs
Je sais que la question est limite "components". Merci
9
9

Auto Base LED replacements
I'm seeking [dis]satisfaction feedback on LED replacements for my 12VAC Tensor reading lamp. It uses a #93 automotive lamp but any of the BA15S base replacements would work. I find an incredible...