Latest threads in Electronic Componentsshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Motorola MDA980 bridge rectifier
Does anyone have any information for the Motorola MDA980-1 bridge rectifier? Any information (reverse voltage, average If, etc) would be appreciated. If anyone knows where I can get a datasheet that...
10
10

Looking for data for ML301AS op amp
I'm looking for a datasheet or direct replacement data for a ML301AS single op amp in 8 DIP package. No luck from searching usual sources and databases like EEM, parts miner, etc. The only real on...
1
1

GMBH LCD display DEM 16217 SYH
Dear All, Has anyone used the GMBH DEM 16217 SYH LCD display ? The display has 16 pins labelled L+, L- and 1 to 14 The datasheet describes pins numbered 1 to 16. Can some kind soul tell me how the two...
2
2

FS: RF Connectors & Microwave Components
Please email for a detailed list of connectors, adapters, coax switches, isolators, & klystons.

Transparent lid project box?
20 years ago I bought a plastic project box with a grey non-transparent "box" and a transparent screw-down "lid". Size was about 6" x 4" x 3" high. The transparent lid was 6" x 4". It was a really...
3
3

Indoor tabletop motion detector???
I read in that wrote (in ) about 'Indoor tabletop motion detector???', on Fri, 1 Apr 2005: Replace the LED with a resistor that gets warm? ( removed as irrelevant)
14
14

PDF Explorer V1.5 pre-release in now online
Finally the new PDF Explorer beta V1.5 build 31 is online, not the official beta release but only the pre-release. Check out the new features of the most popular, and freeware, PDF documents...
3
3

Why Copper
i have a question, why copper is used in stripboard instead of other elements? thanx :)
29
29

M51134P - need source, and/or info
Looking for a source for small quantities (at least initially) of the M51134P subharmonic synthesizer IC. I don't know the manufacturer; I see it listed on a couple of Chinese OEM web sites but no...
1
1

OLED or PLED source
I'm prototyping a display for the Apple Newton. I want to experiment with the new OLED or PLED technology, but I can't find a source that can break away a test or demo sheet. The resolution is half...

Problems with ls7166 can anyone help?
Hi i try to use the 24bit counter chip from lsi/csi and have big problems with them. The datasheet can be found here: I use the example Programming from this page: with a beck microcontroler ( My...

Re: Need help finding a schematic for a Quasar TV/VCR combo
Where to start... First, thanks for the post and the link to the datasheets. Second... the reply. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------...
2
2

ic that
where i can buy "that 4301" (that corporation) in europe (or italy)? ppm
1
1

WTD: 2sk2129 power MOSFET or equiv. (no minimums)
I need a couple of 2sk2129s or equivalent, no minimums please.
1
1

Re: obsolete decade counter IC
For more than a year I was searching the Internat for an obsolete IC that's used in a Motorola S1344AAB Frequency Counter/Auto Tune Deviation Meter. The Motorola part number 51-80329A60 is actually a...
1
1