DataSheet Needed !

Hi people !

I need a datasheet for the old DRAM chips 4416 (aka TMS-4416).

Can not found in any places on the Internet (like

Can someone help-me ?

If any friend have this datasheet, please, send to me at: snipped-for-privacy@NOSPAMsti.com.br (remove NOSPAM to get correct address).

Thanks very very much for any help.

[]'s Eduardo Luccas Sao Paulo - Brasil
Reply to
Eduardo Luccas

On 1 Apr 2005 14:21:40 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@sti.com.br (Eduardo Luccas) put finger to keyboard and composed:

If all you need is the pinout, then go here:

Otherwise I have the datasheet for the SMJ4416, the mil spec version of the TMS4416. Contact me via email if you need it.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

Hi Eduardo,

First the DRAM controller (mc3242), and now the DRAM. ;-)

ftp://ftp.eskimo.com/u/m/mzenier/TI-TMS4416.pdf

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Washington State resident

Reply to
Mark Zenier

I just sent you the datasheet, TMS4416.pdf , 8.6 Megs.

Reply to
EN