Datasheet Help 9319DC

Hi,

I am looking for a datasheet on the fairchild 9319DC. All I can find on the web is the spec telling me it is a 10 bit counter.

Thanks

Will

Reply to
Will

Just few details more

olivier

Reply to
OGT

I have a Fairchild Semiconductor Catalog from 1975 that states the following:

-It is a Sequential 1-of-10 (Decade Sequencer Decoder/Demultiplexer)

-10 Active LOW Outputs

-Enable Delay=25 ns (typ)

-Power Dissipation=300mW (typ)

-Fan-Out (UL)=10

-Pin Out shown on Logic Diagram: Pin 1 = CP Pin 2=CE Pin 3=SR Pin 4=MR Pin 5=O9 Pin 6=O8 Pin 7=O7 Pin 8=Vcc Pin 9=O6 Pin 10=O5 Pin 11=O4 Pin 12=O3 Pin 13=O2 Pin 14=O1 Pin 15=O0 Pin 16=GND

Hope this helps

-Jeff

Yes, that does help out a lot. Are SR and MR Synchronous Reset and Master Reset? If so, is SR active on the leading edge or trailing edge of the clock pulse?

Will

Reply to
Will

not quoting earlier message leads me to ask - what is this person looking for? I have old data sheets on these parts I think, but not enough left of the message to know what is needed...

John :-#(#

--
  (Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)  John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9      Call

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 19:27:11 +0000, John Robertson Has Frothed:

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Checking in my ancient IC MASTER (1982) it claims the 9319 and 9320 were "Decade Sequencer (sequential 1 of 10 decoder), adjustable sequence length". No substitute, and no diagram I'm afraid, and my old Fairchild books (1974 & 1985) skip over the 9319 and 9320.

HOWEVER, In my 1978 TTL Data Book it is there! Cool. Send me a valid email address and I shall get around to PDFing the 5 pages for you ASAP. Pinout, truth table, etc...

Peanut brittle is acceptable if you feel at all guilty!

John :-#)#

--
  (Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)  John's
Jukes Ltd. 2343 Main St., Vancouver, BC, Canada V5T 3C9      Call
        www.flippers.com              "Old pinballers never die, they
just flip out."
Reply to
John Robertson

Thanks all, for the help. One of you managed to scan a datasheet for me and send it to me. I am all set now.

I work on an older data acquisition system called camac. In this case, the part is in a memory control circuit for a digitizer made by LeCroy. I often face the problem where I can't find a datasheet on a part to be sure it is doing what it should be. I usually don't like to bother the news groups about work stuff, but I was stuck.

The datasheet helped me solve the problem.

Thanks again,

Will

Reply to
Will