UK Mabuchi Motor supplier

Hello,

Does anyone know of a uk source for mabuchi motors?

If not, can anyone suggest a good alternative to

?

Thanks

Gareth

Reply to
garethrichardadams

Hi ! Gareth,

We may able to supply the motor for you.

Waiting for your idea !

Thanks !

-- Patrick Cheung townt.com Address : 1805, Wu Sang House, 655 Nathan Road, Mongkok, Kowloon, Hong Kong Tel : +852-25055838 Fax : +852-25058121 E-mail : snipped-for-privacy@towntarget.com.hk Web-site :

or

???????: snipped-for-privacy@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the offer but I only want to buy small quantites (less than

10) - I assume you supply to OEM?. It's just for hobby development of simple robots. I need small motors but they need to be efficient and these seemed the best.

Gareth

Patrick - townt.com wrote:

Reply to
garethrichardadams

Hi ! Gareth,

I think so. We will try sampling for you. By the way, the sample order confirmation is based on the Mabuchi motor.

Robots development is interesting. Hope we can lucky to supply you.

Have a nice day !

Patrick

???????: snipped-for-privacy@p79g2000cwp.googlegroups.com...

Reply to
Patrick - townt.com

Hi Patrick,

Thanks for the suggestion but when I tried e-mailing mabuchi they ignored me. Guess they're not interested in hobby development. It's a shame because the alternative hobby motors you can buy are really inefficient!

Thanks anyway.

Gareth

Patrick - townt.com wrote:

garethrichardadams

Lets go through a list of possible suppliers. Maplin, do some Mabuchi motors. TotalRobots, do some. Model-dockyard, do some for boats. Several of the slot car suppliers do models used in these, and similarly, Tamiya, use some models in their cars, which many model shops will stock. Model shops doing electric fight, will also carry the high efficiency models.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett