Looking for eject motor (RF0270RH) for Sony SLV-575UC videocassette recorder

Looking for tape insert/eject motor (RF0270RH) for Sony SLV-575UC videocassette recorder. Anyone know for thses type of parts? Thanks, Mike

Reply to
The "Original" Choma

On Sat, 15 Nov 2008 13:31:02 -0800 (PST), "The \\"Original\\" Choma" put finger to keyboard and composed:

The RF-270RH loading motor, including PCB + connector, is available from WES Components in Australia for AU$50 (trade).

The motor appears to have been made by Mabuchi.

Unfortunately your particular motor doesn't appear here:

I think your best option is to scrounge a similar motor from a scrap VCR.

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar