Teledyne Philbrick opamp ?

Dear All

I am looking for info on a what I think is Teledyne-Philbrick opamp, in order to find a replacement.

This is a black plastic box ( 2 x 2 x 1 cm aprox.) with the markings Teledyne Philbrick 102001. I can send a picture, if needed.

Any info is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

JMariano

Reply to
jmariano

This is a hand-made discrete transistor op amp. Unless it is used in some exotic circuit, most likely it can be replaced with a pedestrian modern op-amp chip. I don't recognize that part #.

Jon

Reply to
Jon Elson

Hi Jon,

Tanks for the input. Someone else suggested the LF411A as a possible replacement. I think I'll try that one.

Regards

Jos=E9 Mariano

Reply to
jmariano

Hi,

maybe they could have some Info:

HTH,

Jorgen dj0ud

Reply to
Jorgen Lund-Nielsen

Most of their op amps IIRC started out with letters. Any other markings on it?

Reply to
Ancient_Hacker

No, only 102001 on top and the number 7622 on one side

Reply to
jmariano

Hi Jorgen,

In fact, they had. I found the data sheet for the 1020 "ultra low offset drift OpAmp", with two models, 1020 and 1020-01 (mine). So the correct reference is

1020-01.

Tank you very much for your hint.

Regards

JMariano