TAG 671 600 8345 8345

Does anyone here know which type of semiconductor has the following code TAG 671 600 8345 I need to replace it but don't have a clue where to get it, what its characteristics are nor what a replacement for it could be. Any help is very much appreciated

hugo p.s. it is used in a control circuit for a motor and the case looks like TO-66

Reply to
hugocoolens

search for TAG671-600 on

you can found a single page datasheet , it's an SCR 600V, 8A, 15mA Igt

Reply to
mmm

thanks a lot, that was exactly what I was looking for

Reply to
hugocoolens