need information for "C1470 LM"

I am looking for information about C1470 LM. The package is like a 4 pin TO-126. It is in a servo motor control circuit. The motor is Mabuchi EG-530KD-2B.

Can some one help me to find out what it is and what its replacement is? Thanks.

Reply to
huangch

UPC1470LM

I'm too kind. You could have found it using Google and some imagination.

I even found someone with stock ( it's an old part probably discontinued )

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Good morning,

A similar motor (EG-530AD-2B) is available from suppliers like MCM Electronics

as their part number 28-044. The difference is likely to be the shaft length.

If the IC has failed, chances are good that the bearings are worn out, and that the motor is drawing too much current because of brush dust on the commutator. A motor like this is $5-10. I'd suggest replacing it.

Regards, Tim Schwartz Bristol Electr> I am looking for information about C1470 LM.

Reply to
Tim Schwartz